The long wait is almost over--fall is nearly here (note: fall begins the day after Labor Day, and you'll never convince me otherwise, no matter how hot it is!)!
Here's what's been going on around MediaPeruana Designs this month:
- The Susquehanna Cardigan pattern, originally designed for Neighborhood Fiber Co's sweater club, was re-released and is now available to everyone.
- Fall Sweater Bundle deal: 4 patterns for $16 with code IHEARTSWEATERS (and today's the LAST day to take advantage!)
- The Off the Needles August KAL/Instagram Challenge was underway--finishing WIPs so our needles are clear for fall projects. Today's the last day to post on Instagram and tag your project #OTNAugust18 for a chance at the grand prize!
- A new tutorial for the Old Norwegian (Twisted German) Cast-on was published--great flexible cast on for ribbing.
- I actually finished a selfish knitting project that I'm thrilled with: