MediaPeruana Designs is growing, and I'm eager to work with indie dyers, publishers, yarn shops and others in the fiber arts industry! Here are just a few of the ways we could work together:
- Looking to collaborate on a new design? I still have a little room on my calendar for 2017, and I'd love to hear your ideas!
- Interested in sponsoring an upcoming MediaPeruana Designs knit-a-long, contest or giveaway? Yarn, books, project bags, and knitting tools make great prizes!
- Have a great knitting-related product that the world needs to know about? I regularly review pattern books, yarn, knitting needles and other fiber arts-related products for the blog!
- Interested in having me teach at your shop or event? I am currently available to teach in the mid-Atlantic region and am now scheduling classes for Fall 2017 and beyond. Check out my class flyer, or contact me for a complete brochure.
- Looking for MediaPeruana Designs print patterns to sell in your shop or festival booth? You can find wholesale info right here.
If you're interested in any of the above options--or you have an idea for another amazing creative project!--please get in touch! Fill out the form below.
(For pattern-related questions and concerns, please visit the Errata page.)
Looking for a media kit? Coming soon!